Sunday, March 9, 2014

How to fix broken r4i gold rts 3ds to make it work on my DSi V1.45 again ?

Question
“Today I got my brand new R4i 3DS RTS, long story short, I accidentally turned off the DSi when I was updating the card, now it won’t read. I’m so scared that I broke it. All I have is my DSi, which is version 1.4.5 my R4i, and an Acekard 2i I have, which doesn’t work. Please help me, I’m scared T_T ”
Replied
If you met this problem, then you need a NDS/NDSL and another card to recovery your broken r4i gold 3ds rts. You can following below steps.
Prepared things
1. NDS/NDSL
2. Any a flashcart (such as ak2i, r4i-sdhc, dstwo and so on ) that can work well on NDS/NDSL,there named ” A” card.
Steps :
1. Download A card kernel firmware from its official site and unzip it,open the folder and copy the root files into your micro sd card.
2. Download r4i gold updated patch from r4ids.cn and unzip it,open the folder and you will see two files, R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSL.nds and R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds, just put R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSL.nds into your micro sd card.
3. Insert your micro sd card to A card and put them together to your NDS and power it.
4.boot up  R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSL.nds  with “A” card.
5.Take “A” card out of the NDSL;
5. Download r4i gold latest wood firmware V1.62,unzip it,open the folder and copy the root files into your micro sd card.
6. Put R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSL.nds to your Micro SD card and insert your micro sd card into your broken r4i gold 3ds and Reinsert your broken R4i Gold 3DS card into the NDS/NDSL;
7. Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
8.You should keep your NDS/NDSL powered on during the updating process;
8.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it mens you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on your dsi v1.45 again.
You can give it a shot and in fact, modchipwarehouse provided preflashed r4i gold,which can directly work on dsi v1.45 and 3ds v6.3.0 perfectly, and you can buy preflashed r4i gold from here : http://www.r43dsworlduk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment