Friday, July 6, 2012

R4i 3DS card problem?

so I bought a R4i 3DS. i copied 56 games. i tried 5% of my games, and when I tried to play Trauma Center (i have never played it before in my new 3DS card), the Create Save File loading bar has full, but it emptied again. it full again, but the game won’t start. and then i turned off my 3DS. when I turned it on and clicked on my 3DS card menu, it won’t show anything but white screen with a text “MENU”. how do i fix this? thanks!
Method:
If your 3DS console screen display “MENU”,it is mean no kernel or wrong kernel,you should download kernel and save kernel files into micro SD.
1. Download latest R4i SDHC V1.59b Patch to your computer.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files: “moonmemo”, “moonshl2″, “R4iMenu” and “r4.dat”.
3. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card, cover old files automatically.
4. Insert the MicroSD card to R4i SDHC 3DS card, and put r4 card to N3DS console, power on.

No comments:

Post a Comment